Why does the cutting and engraving graphics reverse (mirror)
Release Time：2016/11/23 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1093
This problem may cause from improper setting of the software.
Please start up the laser software RDWorksV8. And then click “Config” – “system setting” on the menu bar. This dialog box appears.
Make sure “Axis X mirror” is unticked, and “Axis Y Mirror” is must ticked.
If your setting is different from this, this is the problem why your cutting/engraving reverse. Just reset the config as above.
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- My door is too narrow (only 80CM wide), ho...
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why the laser has no laser beam?