Wrong proportions from RDWorks
Release Time：2016/07/06 troubleshooting Browsing Times：968
I’d like to cut a Rectangle at 30x30mm,
however, it become 30×60.2 in simulation and in laser,
Please make sure “Enable rotate engrave” is not ticked.
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance